Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeremy Lusk "In God's Hands" Tee's


The Jeremy Lusk “In God’s Hands” tee shirt is available to order now in the Metal Mulisha Online Store for $25! The shirt is based off Jeremy’s tattoos, “In God’s Hands” across the chest, and his famous “LUSK” tat across the back. All proceeds go to the Lusk Legacy Foundation so get it now!

The shirts are currently at the printer getting made. We expect them to arrive by this Friday. Shirts will start shipping this Friday 2/27, or Monday 3/2. We appreciate your patience.
Thanks! M/M

**Now available in ladies.

7 comments:

  1. Is it possible to buy it another place than Metal Mulisha's page?
    I want one, but I'm from Norway, so it doesn't work! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way I can get one in Australia?
    Or sent overr to Australia?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll should think about printing these in toddler sizes. My wife and I have both ordered one and my 12 month old son would look great in one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it really appropriate to bring ur spam advertising to a site dedicated to the memory of a deceased love one?

    R.I.P. J.L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God bless Ms Lauren and your entire family as well as the entire Jeremy Lusk family. I want to send my deepest condolences for the great loss that you and us suffered. May God have him under his mercy and I will be praying for him and for all the extreme athletes who have also lost their lives and may God have them under his divine mercy.

    ReplyDelete